Our program believes in providing exceptional, patient-centered care that honors the uniqueness of each individual. To care well for others means we must also care for ourselves.
Wellness is at the forefront of our daily work. Residents are encouraged to participate in reflection groups with peers and take time for hobbies. We offer:
- Resident Faculty Wellness Program providing free counseling and coaching. Resident Health Half Days (time off for needed appointments)
- Convenient and discounted child care
- Discounted on-campus gym memberships
- Weekly Farmer’s Market
- Wednesday Wellness Groups
- Camaraderie of a community hospital supported by academic resources
- Public Max train near hospital that takes you to downtown Portland
- Free parking on Tuality Hillsboro campus.
- Bicycle commuting facility with free bike lockers and showers