We assist patients with financial needs by providing discounts or by waiving all or part of the charges for services provided by Tuality Healthcare.
By law, all hospitals have to provide financial assistance to people and families who meet certain requirements. You may be able to get free care or pay less for certain services based on your family size, income and assets, even if you have health insurance.
How to apply for financial assistance
Here are instructions for filling out a financial assistance application.
- How to apply for financial assistance (PDF) »
- Cómo solicitar ayuda económica (PDF) »
- Cách làm đơn xin hỗ trợ tài chính (PDF) »
- Как подать заявление о финансовой помощи (PDF) »
- كیفیة†التقدم†بطلب†للحصول†على†المساعدة†المالیة؟ (PDF) »
Financial assistance application
Patients seeking financial assistance must fill out the financial assistance application form before being considered.
- Financial assistance application (PDF) »
- Formulario de solicitud de ayuda económica (PDF) »
- Mẫu Đơn Xin Hỗ Trợ Tài Chính (PDF) »
- Форма заявления о предоставлении финансовой помощи (PDF) »
- نموذج طلب المساعدة المالية (PDF) »
For help filling out the application, give us a call at 503-681-1012, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30-p.m.
Mail completed forms to:
Patient Financial Services
335 SE 8th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97123
What if I’m denied financial assistance?
If you are denied assistance and you believe the determination does not accurately reflect your current situation, you may appeal. To request an appeal, please submit a letter explaining why you feel the determination was not appropriate and include further information and clarification.