Committed to women’s health care
Our Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic at Hillsboro Medical Center (formerly Tuality Healthcare) provides care for women of all ages. We specialize in obstetrical care for both low and high-risk pregnancies, as well as managing your ongoing gynecologic care. We offer:
- Experts in caring for women at every stage of life.
- A collaborative team of gynecologists, obstetricians and midwives led by national and internationally recognized OHSU doctors.
- Access to the latest procedures and treatments.
Care that’s right for you
We believe it’s important for you to choose a provider that’s right for you. Everything starts with your decision of care and our team will make sure you get what’s best for your health needs.
Our team of doctors and nurse practitioner offer routine and highly specialized care for the unique and changing medical needs of women.
- Pregnancy care: prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound, fetal monitoring and delivery, postpartum
- Health care maintenance
- Pelvic and breast exams
- Contraception: hormonal, barrier and long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARC)
- Pap smear surveillance
- Menstrual changes and problems
- Menopause care
- Sexual health
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Fertility care
- Abnormal Pap test follow-up
- Office gynecologic procedures: colposcopy, loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), vulvar biopsy, dilation and curettage (D&C), endometrial biopsy
- Premenstrual syndrome issues
- Complex family planning
- Vulvovaginal disorders
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries (MIGS)
- Deep contraceptive implant removal
- Early pregnancy assessment
- Fibroid management
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic pain