Primary Care: Family and Internal Medicine
Selecting a primary care doctor is the beginning of a lifetime relationship. They put you at the center — with a full range of health care services that are customized around your medical needs and coordinated to fit your busy schedule.
Your primary care doctor learns about you – your medical conditions, personal and family medical history, and how much stress you’re experiencing. All of this helps them treat you when you’re sick and recognize changes in your health before you get sick.
In some cases, a nurse practitioner or a physician’s assistant might be your primary care provider.
Our primary care specialists provide:
- Team-based care from providers who develop a long-standing relationship with you.
- Annual exams and immunizations for both children and adults
- Care of chronic conditions
- Minor procedures, like joint injections, skin biopsies, and lump/bump removal
- Non-emergency medical problems
- Help with referrals when you need to see a specialist
- Writing prescriptions
- Scheduling lab tests
Primary care locations
All our primary care clinics are conveniently located close to your home in Western Washington county.
- Hillsboro Internal Medicine
Tuality 8th Avenue Medical Plaza, 364 SE 8th Ave., Suite 301, Hillsboro
- Primary Care Forest Grove
1825 Maple Street, Forest Grove
- Primary Care North Plains
10395 NW Glencoe Rd., Suite 200, North Plains
- Primary Care South Hillsboro
7529 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy., Hillsboro
Find a primary care doctor near you
Use our doctor search tool to find a doctor that meets your needs.