After an injury or surgery, you need help to make the road to recovery a lot smoother. Our Rehabilitation Services team offers you a complete range of treatment, including physical therapy, sports medicine, and chiropractic care.
Our specially-trained therapists at Hillsboro and Forest Grove locations are dedicated to improving your life and helping you succeed to the best of your ability. Our facilities have rehabilitation equipment and the space needed for advanced functional therapy techniques.
Treatment we offer
We provide therapy for all ages with a wide array of treatment options.
Some of the benefits of physical therapy include:
- Pain management
- Avoiding surgery
- Improved mobility and movement
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Management of age-related medical problems
- Recover from injuries faster
- Continue to advance in your sports career
- Improve your fitness and overall health
- Prevent sports injuries and illnesses
Our speech and language pathologists treat patients with:
- Swallowing disorders
- Speech and language skills
- Motor speech disorders
- Voice evaluation and therapy
- Cognitive retraining post concussion
- Traumatic brain injury
- Mild cognitive impairment
In our state-of-the-art hand therapy facility, we treat:
- Upper extremity injuries (sprains, strains and fractures)
- Tendon and nerve injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injury (pain or impairment caused by repetitive actions)
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Back, pelvic, abdominal, groin/pubic, penile and testicular, and pregnancy related pain
- Post-Cesarean section pain
- Bowel and bladder disorders (incontinence, constipation, urinary retention)
Chiropractic care includes:
- Moving and manipulating joints, massage, exercise and physical therapy
- Lower limb assessment for foot, ankle, knee and back abnormalities
- Treating sports injuries
- Spinal motion, bulging discs and disc herniations: Flexion distraction therapy
- Consultation for nutrition and supplements
Our aquatic rehabilitation program helps people with restricted mobility by:
- Improving flexibility
- Improving balance and coordination
- Building muscle strength and endurance
- Exercise programs to improve range of motion, muscle strength, mobility and endurance
- Gait (walking) retraining and methods of safe ambulation (including the use of a walker, cane, or crutch)
- Pain management
- Multiple sclerosis
- Head injury
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Spinal cord injury
The therapy program is designed to:
- Reduce vertigo and dizziness
- Provide eye movement control (Gaze) stability
- Improve balance
Our certified lymphedema therapists use Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD), a gentle-pressure technique used to move the waste fluids away from the damaged area. They will teach you how to manage lymphedema at home and help you through a home exercise program.
Some of the benefits include:
- Learning the lymphedema precautions and how to manage lymphedema at home.
- Decreased swelling using a noninvasive decongestive therapy.
- Pain management.
- Improved flexibility and range of motion.
- Appropriate conditioning to return to your daily activities.
Our team works with you to create a plan that helps you recover from illness or injury and restore your independence and functional ability.