The Cardiovascular Services at Hillsboro Medical Center is committed to caring for your heart. Our cardiology and vascular medical team treat diseases that affect the heart and blood vessels to help you live a healthier life.
- Complex and critical in-hospital and outpatient cardiovascular consultations.
- Coordinated care with a team of board-certified cardiologists and vascular surgeons, nurses and other providers.
- Diagnostic tests and surgical procedures in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Compassionate care that is close to your home and family.
Conditions we treat
We provide consultation and management of most cardiovascular conditions. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Coronary artery disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Valvular heart disease
- Rhythm disorders
Services we offer
Echocardiography: An ultrasound test to detect abnormalities of your heart’s valves and chambers.
Stress tests: A test that evaluates the blood flow to your heart during physical activity or stress. Tests we offer include:
- Plain treadmill stress test
- Treadmill echocardiography
- Dobutamine echocardiography
- Treadmill nuclear stress test
- Pharmacological nuclear stress test
Heart arrhythmia diagnosis: Diagnostic test to detect irregular or abnormal rhythm of the heart by wearing a heart monitor. Testing we offer includes: Zio patch: Zio XT, Zio AT.
Vascular Disease Management: Imaging and therapy for narrowed or blocked blood vessels (arterial and venous).
Cardiac Procedures and Vascular Surgery: Our doctors perform coronary angiography, angioplasty, pacemaker implants, percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), and vascular surgery.
- Coronary Angiography: A minimally invasive procedure that uses special imaging technology to evaluate blockages in the heart arteries.
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI): A minimally invasive procedure to treat atherosclerotic coronary artery disease and improve blood flow to the heart by inserting a stent into the arteries.
Cardiac Rehabilitation: The cardiac rehab program helps you recover from a heart attack or heart surgery. Our outpatient program includes:
- Monitored cardiovascular exercise
- Resistance training