Hillsboro Medical Center provides comprehensive bariatric treatment and weight-loss surgery in partnership with Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU).
As a leader in weight-loss surgery, our team of experts will provide you with the care and support you need to meet your weight loss goals and live a better life.
- A team of specialists that includes dietitians, physical therapists, psychologists and others to help you at every step
- Bariatric surgeons who do hundreds of surgeries a year
- Minimally invasive surgeries with smaller incisions, less pain and faster recovery
- Patient navigators to arrange appointments and answer your questions
- A nationally accredited clinic designed for your comfort
- An online support group hosted by a nurse practitioner and dietitian
- Care for patients with complex conditions who may have been turned away elsewhere
Your care team will work with you and your primary care doctor before, during and long after surgery. We are committed to your success.
Treatment will be provided to you by experts located at OHSU and Hillsboro Medical Center.
Preoperative education and testing is conducted at OHSU. All surgery and post-operative visits take place at Hillsboro Medical Center.
The Bariatric Surgery Center at Hillsboro Medical Center has received national accreditation by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP).