Primary care for your entire family
Our Primary Care in South Hillsboro provides personalized health care for your entire family. Our family medicine providers are committed to preventative, primary and specialty medical care for your children, spouse, parents and grandparents.
You can see our primary care providers for:
- Annual exams and immunizations for both children and adults
- Care of chronic conditions
- Minor procedures, like joint injections, skin biopsies, and lump/bump removal
- Non-emergency medical problems
- Prenatal care
- Care for children, teens and adolescents.
- Help with referrals when you need to see a specialist
- Writing prescriptions
- Scheduling lab tests
Health care centered on you
Your visit to the clinic is the beginning of a lifetime relationship. A primary care practitioner is considered your main doctor. They learn about you – your medical conditions, personal and family medical history, and how much stress you’re experiencing. All of this helps your doctor treat you when you’re sick and recognize changes in your health before you get sick.
Our goal is to partner with you in making informed decisions to ensure your good health.