OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center, formerly Tuality Healthcare, values a diverse and culturally competent workforce and honors the uniqueness of each person, challenges stereotypes, promotes sensitivity, displays respect, promotes inclusion and serves as advocates for the under-represented and underserved.
People with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization.
- Applicants must pass USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX Level 2 prior to February 1, 2021.
- Applicants who completed medical training before June, 2018, must have recent, hands on, US clinical experience or equivalent experience (six months of hands-on experience is preferred).
- All applicants must be eligible for employment at OHSU at the time of hire.
- All applicants must qualify for a limited medical license through the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners.
- Applicants graduating from a medical school outside of the United States or Canada in 2021 must have successfully passed USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS at the time of application and be eligible for an ECFMG certificate at the time of graduation.
How to Apply
Submit completed applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one from an internal medicine physician)
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Register for the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Only ERAS applications will be accepted
- All applicants will be selected through the NRMP match
- Observerships and research experience will not be considered for clinical experience requirements
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the U.S. or eligible to obtain work authorization (F1, H1B and J1 visas)
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) starting Sept. 1, 2020. We will begin reviewing applications on ERAS starting Oct. 21.