OHSU Tuality Immediate Care in Forest Grove offers quick access to medical care for minor illnesses and injuries. You can walk-in and be scheduled for a same-day appointment.
When you arrive, we’ll schedule you to see one of our providers on the same day. That way you know how long your wait will be. Patients are seen in order of arrival and severity of medical needs. There may be times when you walk-in and there is no wait at all.
Conditions we treat
Our immediate care providers have the expertise to treat common medical issues for you and your family, including:
- Cold, cough and flu symptoms
- Cuts requiring stitches
- Infections: ear, urinary, skin
- Minor broken bones and fractures
- Minor burns
- Minor injuries: sprains, strains
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Skin rashes: poison ivy, shingles, scabies
You can also see us for:
- Back and neck pain
- Birth control
- Immunization: flu, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap)
- Physicals for sports, schools and camps
Laboratory and digital x-ray equipment are available at our immediate care clinic.
This is not emergency care
Dial 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room if you’re having a life-threatening illness or injury. OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center has an Emergency Room in the heart of downtown Hillsboro.