Our Immediate Care Clinics in Hillsboro and Forest Grove offers quick access to medical care for minor illnesses and injuries.
Conditions we treat
Our immediate care providers have the expertise to treat common medical issues for you and your family, including:
- Cold, cough and flu symptoms
- Minor cuts requiring stitches
- Infections: ear, urinary, skin
- Minor broken bones and fractures
- Minor burns
- Minor injuries: sprains, strains
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Skin rashes: poison ivy, shingles, scabies
You can also see us for:
- Back and neck pain
- Immunization: tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap)
- Physicals for sports, schools and camps
Laboratory and digital x-ray equipment are available at our immediate care clinic.
Please call our clinic to schedule either an in-person or virtual visit with one of our clinicians.
Call the Immediate Care Clinic to schedule your virtual visit.
Billing and insurance
We are a preferred provider for several health plans. To be sure you are covered, we recommend contacting your insurance provider directly.
This is not emergency care
Patients suffering from accidental poisonings, behavioral health or chemical dependency issues, or those who are victims of a crime, should go to a hospital emergency department.
Our clinic does not provide routine narcotic refills, nor treat major broken bones or multiple fractures, chest pain, extreme dizziness, or other life-threatening conditions.
If you are experiencing a health care emergency, please visit your nearest emergency room or call 911.