Employees as Students
Clinical Education facilitates the educational development of Tuality Healthcare staff by helping them achieve a high level of competency required to meet and/or exceed our patients’ needs.
We coordinate in-service and continuing education programs, including:
- New Hire Clinical Orientation – bimonthly
- Initial and Ongoing Competency Programs
- Regulatory Training Compliance
- LMS Learning Resources
- ACLS & BLS Registrations
- Preceptor Program
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- CE & CME Opportunities
- Patient Equipment Training and Inservicing
- Practice and Education Council Advisory Committee
See Internal Classes – Education Calendar of events for more information and to register for classes.
This calendar is accessible on the Tuality website on the Employee page.
Employees as students
Tuality Healthcare encourages academic growth of its employees. If you would like to complete your clinical rotation at Tuality Healthcare, please review Policy C-055E Employees as Students in MCN.
Employees must meet student eligibility for clinical placement. Each of the following criteria must be met:
- Be enrolled in an educational program that requires hospital experience before graduation.
- Be enrolled in a program with a current placement Affiliation Agreement Contract and Certificate of Insurance with Tuality Healthcare. If you are unsure if your school has a current Affiliation Agreement with Tuality, contact the Clinical Student Program Coordinator at 503-681-1203 or email email@example.com. If there is not a current Agreement with your school this process could take a few months to complete.
- Complete and submit all required placement forms and documents as advised.
- Read the Tuality Student Handbook.
To begin your Employee as Student placement request, complete the Employee as Student Placement Request Form and return it to Clinical.education@Tuality.org at least 2 weeks prior to your requested start date.