Women's Health Clinic
The Women’s Health Clinic provides care for patients of all ages. We specialize in obstetrics care for both low and high-risk pregnancies, as well as routine and specialized gynecologic care.
We believe it’s important for you to choose a provider who’s right for you. If you choose to receive care from us, our team will make sure you get what’s best for your health needs.
- Expertise in caring for women at every stage of life.
- A collaborative team of gynecologists, obstetricians, nurse practitioners and midwives led by nationally recognized OHSU providers.
- Access to the latest procedures and treatments.
Services we provide
Our team of providers offers routine and highly specialized care for the unique and changing medical needs of women. Meet our team.
We can help with:
- Abnormal pap smear management
- Abortion: medical and surgical termination of pregnancy
- Annual preventative exams
- Birth control and contraception: hormonal, barrier and long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARC)
- Breast exams
- Fibroid management
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Menstrual changes and painful periods
- Menopause care
- Minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic surgery
- Miscarriage management
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic pain
- Pregnancy and birth: prenatal diagnosis, management, ultrasound, fetal monitoring, delivery and postpartum care
- Procedures: colposcopy, loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), vulvar biopsy, endometrial biopsy, dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Vulvovaginal disorders