Leilani Yajima, ATC/R, CSCS
- Specialist Athletic Trainer at Tuality Healthplace
- Aquatic Athletic Trainer at SHARC
- Outreach Athletic Trainer
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training
- Functional Movement Screening
- Strength and Conditioning
- Graston Technique
- Board Certified by National Athletic Trainer Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist by NASM
- FMS Level 1 Certification
- Tuality Orthopedic and Rehabilitation
Outpatient pediatric orthopedics with a focus on rehabilitation and prevention of sports related injury.
As an athletic trainer, Leilani identifies and helps prevent injuries before and after they happen. She provides therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of sports related injuries and medical conditions. Leilani believes knowledge is power that will help patients avoid future injuries and lead a healthy life. She works with high school athletes to manage and treat athletic injuries. At the physical therapy clinic, she teaches patients their anatomy, reason for their particular rehabilitation process, and to prevent any injuries in the future.
Leilani is a graduate of California Lutheran University’s Exercise and Sport Science program where she earned a certification in strength and conditioning by the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Away from work, you will find Leilani swimming, surfing, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, traveling, eating (especially unusual/weird food), sports, Olympic weightlifting, and spending time with family/ friends from all over the world.
Bachelor of Science: Exercises Science and Sports Medicine, California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA