Tuality’s Cardiovascular Services are committed to the health of your heart by providing coordinated care in one of the most advanced cardiac facilities in the Northwest.
Our team of experts offer consultation and management of most cardiovascular conditions. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Arrhythmia and rhythm disorders
- Congestive heart failure
- Valvular heart disease
- Heart attacks
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Echocardiography: detect abnormalities of the cardiac valves and chambers of the heart
- Procedures: pacemaker implantation, coronary angiography, angioplasty, stent placement, vascular surgery
- Stress tests: plain treadmill stress test, treadmill echocardiography, dobutamine echocardiography, treadmill nuclear stress test, pharmacological nuclear stress tests: to evaluate blood flow to the heart.
- Arrhythmia evaluation and monitoring
- Cardiovascular risk stratification
- Arterial and venous vascular non-invasive and invasive imaging and therapy
Cardiac Catheterization: This is a minimally invasive procedure which uses special imaging technology to evaluate for blockages in the heart arteries. Our catheterization laboratory is where your doctor performs this procedure.
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI): PCI is known more commonly as coronary angioplasty and/or stenting, PCI is used to treat atherosclerotic coronary artery disease, and generally performed immediately following cardiac catheterization.
Critical Care: Our team approach of intensivists, cardiologists and pulmonologists provide the highest quality of focused care during this crucial period during a hospital admission.
Our cardiac rehabilitation program is designed to help you recover from a heart attack or heart surgery. Our outpatient program includes:
- Monitored cardiovascular exercise
- Resistance training