Interested applicants must be United States citizens and have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
Additional admission qualification includes:
- Licensed pharmacy intern in Oregon by July 1, and fully licensed as a pharmacist by September 1.
- Attending on-site interview in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Participate in ASHP Residency “Match” Program.
Register for the match program »
Match residency program number: 273-713. ASHP number: 94093
How to apply
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Verified PharmD program transcripts
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 3 letters of recommendation via PHORCAS: 1 letter from a pharmacy faculty and 2 letters from APPE preceptors – preferably from different APPE rotations
Please submit all applications materials to Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application System (PhORCAS). Apply today »
The application deadline is January 3.