Interested applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited or candidate pharmacy program, or be a foreign pharmacist certified by FPGEC.
Additional admission qualification includes:
- Licensed pharmacy intern in Oregon by July 1, and fully licensed as a pharmacist preferably by September 1.
- Attending either a virtual or on-site interview.
- Participate in ASHP Residency “Match” Program. (ASHP program # 94043. PhORCAS National Match Code # 273713.)
Register for the match program »
How to apply
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Verified PharmD program transcripts
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 3 letters of recommendation via PHORCAS: 1 letter from a pharmacy faculty and 2 letters from APPE preceptors or clinicians that can speak to your clinical experience.
Please submit all application materials to the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application System (PhORCAS).
The application deadline is January 3.