Primary care for your entire family
OHSU Tuality Healthcare Primary Care, Forest Grove provides personalized health care for your entire family. Our family medicine providers are committed to preventative, primary and specialty medical care for your children, spouse, parents and grandparents.
You can see our primary care providers for:
- Annual exams and immunizations for both children and adults
- Managing chronic conditions, like asthma and diabetes.
- Treating non-emergency medical problems.
- Care for children, teens and adolescents.
- Helping with referrals when you need to see a specialist.
- Writing prescriptions.
- Scheduling lab tests.
Health care to last a lifetime
A visit to OHSU Tuality Healthcare Primary Care at Forest Grove is the beginning of a lifetime relationship.
Our primary care doctors learn about you – your medical conditions, personal and family medical history, and how much stress you’re experiencing. All of this helps them treat you when you’re sick and recognize changes in your health before you get sick.
The goal is to partner with you in making informed decisions to ensure your good health.