Linda Fish, M.S.
- Swallowing and feeding difficulties in the adult population
- Functional and advanced cognition for traumatic brain injury
- Concussion and stroke
- Aphasia therapy with motor speech and voice facilitation.
- VitalStim Therapy
- FEES (Laryngoscopy)
- Comprehensive DPNS (Deep Pharyngeal Neuromuscular Stimulation)
- NOMS, Treatment of Adults with Neuromotor Disorders
- NDT/Bobath Approach
- Tuality Physical and Speech Therapy Clinic
Swallowing, Communication and Cognition.
Connecting and forming a mutual relationship that supports forward progression towards personal and practical rehabilitative goals, integrating individual clinical expertise, patient values and the best research evidence.
Linda joined Tuality Healthcare in 2011, having spent the prior nine years with Legacy Rehabilitation Institute of Oregon. Linda completed her Master’s degree in 1992 from San Francisco State University and gained experience working across multiple settings within California and Connecticut. Linda’s interest in inpatient and outpatient neurological impairments has evolved into a focus on swallowing, cognition and communication. In 2002, Linda relocated to Oregon for personal reasons, marrying and raising a family here. With little downtime, Linda volunteers at her children’s school, takes care of her family and loves to work outdoors.
Bachlor of Science: Speech Pathology and Audiology, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
Master of Science: Communicative Disorders, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
Fellowship: Kaiser Vallejo Inpatient Rehabilitation; Family Life Center Petaluma, CA