Primary care in North Plains
Tuality Primary Care in North Plains provides you and your family with exceptional care that’s close to where you live.
You can see our primary care providers for:
- Annual exams and immunizations for both children and adults
- Managing chronic conditions, like asthma and diabetes.
- Treating non-emergency medical problems.
- Care for children, teens and adolescents.
- Helping with referrals when you need to see a specialist.
- Writing prescriptions.
- Scheduling lab tests.
Health care centered on you
Your visit to the clinic is the beginning of a lifetime relationship. A family practice physician is considered your main doctor. They learn about you – your medical conditions, personal and family medical history, and how much stress you’re experiencing. All of this helps them treat you when you’re sick and recognize changes in your health before you get sick.
Our goal is to partner with you in making informed decisions to ensure your good health.