Our mission is to enhance a positive birth experience for mothers, their families and newborns by providing safe, compassionate, and nurturing care using the clinical expertise of a variety of healthcare professionals.
- Single, private room maternity care
- Secure unit for your newborn’s safety
- Private bathroom with jetted tub/shower combo
- In-room TV
- Family waiting room with free coffee
- Family kitchen with snacks for you and your support person
- Complementary celebration meal given to you upon discharge
We invite you to tour our Family Birth Unit and find out more about our staff, procedures and services. For more information call, 503-681-1681.
Watch our Family Birth Unit video as Nurse Tiffany Nyseth guides you through all we have to offer for your maternity care needs.
Childbirth and Parenting Classes
Our childbirth and parenting classes can help you and your family prepare for birth and infant care. For more information call 503-681-1700, or visit our Childbirth and Parenting classes web page.
Our Lactation Services are designed to help new parents get breastfeeding off to a good start. Beginning with a hospital visit at birth, a certified lactation specialist will work with you to encourage successful and stress-free breastfeeding from pregnancy through the first year.