The end of 2018 is upon us and we want to thank you for letting us care of you and your family over the past year. We feel privileged that you chose Tuality. In the coming year, we plan on expanding our primary care clinics in the community and improving pediatric and neonatal care in the hospital.
Happy New Year!
- Fred Williams, M.D., becomes OMA’s first African American president
- Stroke care at Tuality receives national recognition
- Tuality Community Hospital Emergency Department now staffed by OHSU Emergency Providers
- Tuality Board to invest $6M in Geriatric Psychiatry program and Forest Grove service expansion
- Tuality Healthcare scores an ‘A’ in the Spring 2018 LeapFrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Tuality Healthcare announces Lori James-Nielsen as president
New clinic openings
- Tuality Community Hospital celebrates 100 years in Hillsboro
- Tuality Healthcare receives proclamation from the City of Hillsboro in honor of 100th anniversary
- On Facebook, we celebrated our 100th anniversary by sharing historic photos every Thursday. See the photos.